CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT DEER CREEK GROUP
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
DEER CREEK GOLF & BANQUET FACILITY
Responsibilities and Accountability:
The Banquet Set Up Attendant is responsible for the set-up, cleanliness and maintenance of meeting and special event spaces.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Properly clean and set meeting rooms and banquet functions per specifications on BEOs or as given by banquet management
- Ensure proper care, movement, storage of all equipment such as tables, chairs, risers, and dance floor lecterns is required.
- Ensure proper control and storage of meeting room supplies.
- Recommend proper maintenance and repair to banquet management and ensure the proper housekeeping of all function space (as applicable).
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Must be hardworking, responsible and reliable
- Basic English Language Skills (written & verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work independently, manage time and work well under pressure
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work a variety of schedules including evenings, nights and weekends
Department: Golf Operations at Deer Creek Golf & Banquet Facility
Reports to: Head Pro
Overall Responsibility: Support the daily Golf Operations at Deer Creek Golf & Banquet Facility by providing outstanding customer service and directions to patrons around and on the golf course grounds.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate pace of play and crossovers
- ***Must be availble for work Monday to Friday as well as weekends. (For the Entire Golf Season)
- Assist with facilitation of tournaments
- Assist with daily cart routines
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to be on feet for extended periods
- Able to work, days, evening and weekends
- Must possess outgoing personality
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of golf
- Follow the Deer Creek Golf Clubs Health and Safety policy guidelines at all times.
- Show up on time for your scheduled shifts in full uniform.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO TOM ARNOTT AT TARNOTT@GOLFDEERCREEK.COM
Always work in an effort to support the Deer Creek Golf Clubs Vision of WOWing our guests every time they visit our facility.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
- Prepare guest checks and process payments through POS system
- Ensure end of shift inventories, cash and receipts balance
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all Health and Safety laws
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables
- Follow all Liquor Laws including the smart service of alcohol
- Accurately maintain inventory counts
- Follow all Deer Creek bartending policies and procedures
- Smart Serve Certificate required
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Knowledge in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Knowledge of classes of alcohol, different glasses, brand names and garnishments
- Ability to work flexible schedules. Must be available days, evenings and weekends
Deer Creek Golf & Banquet Facility is looking for a Night Shift Cleaner to join our team.
Looking for a highly motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision during the midnight shift (10PM-6AM). An ideal candidate is highly adaptable and a quick learner. Also possesses good written, oral communication skills and has the ability to problem solve.
- Has a minimum of one year experience cleaning in a commercial setting.
- Has an above average knowledge of commercial cleaning chemicals.
- Is able to perform duties/tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to operate various cleaning instruments, such as a floor maintainer, Duplex and carpet shampooer.
- Has a strong work ethic and able to pick up roles and responsibilities accurately.
- Skyjack/AWP ticket an asset
- Fall prevention ticket an asset.
- Handyman experience an asset.
SALEM RIDGE GOLF & ACADEMY
There are currently no career listings for Salem Ridge Golf & Academy
GLEN CEDARS GOLF CLUB
Job: OUTSIDE MAINTENANCE WORKERS NEEDED!
REPORTS TO: Golf Course Superintendent or Golf Course Assistant Superintendent
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Perform golf course maintenance duties as directed
- Greeting customers
- Keep the maintenance facility in clean and neat condition
Key Areas Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in the safe operation of common golf course maintenance equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Be reliable and dependable
- Good communication skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Experience and knowledge of golf course operation an asset
- Enthusiasm for golf an asset
*Please include your resume when applying and send all resumes to: email@example.com