COMMENTS

FROM OUR COMMUNITY

HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?
TO LEAVE A COMMENT

FRASER GRANT

106 weeks ago

glad to see that you are opening up on Saturday lets hope the rain stays off or at least not heavy. lets have a great year again at the club.

ANGELA PENFOUND

131 weeks ago

Hey there,

It would be helpful to have a notice on the main page of the site that tells golfers the ground conditions. So if there is a frost delay, or too much water to play it could be mentioned on the main page of the site.

Thanks!

GAVIN GAGNON

150 weeks ago

Hello,

Can you please let me know if there are golf scrambles held at Deer Creek on an annual basis that are open to the public? If so, are there any multi-day ones? I am fairly new to Ontario and am trying to find some good scrambles to go in with some friends.

Gavin Gagnon

HENG ZHANG

157 weeks ago

Dear Sir/Madam:
I want to start my golf class,but I am a totally fresh man,I never played golf before also I do not have any basic knowledge of golf,but I am very interested in this sport,may I get some suggestion from you?For example,what kind of course I need to take and what kind of equipments I need to buy etc.
Your suggestion will be highly appreciated!!!
Cheers
Heng Zhang

BRYAN

159 weeks ago

is there a projected date for opening.

JENNIFER GINGRAS

161 weeks ago

so can a university student who was unable to come to the job fair still be able to submit a resume? he had ruby practice in Peterborough, please contact me via my email, I receive regular emails from you already

MICHAEL WATERS

188 weeks ago

Great memories.
Michael

KEN VAILLANCOURT

190 weeks ago

Hi. I just wanted to comment on my daughter's wedding that was held at your banquet facility on Aug. 16th. It was fantastic. Your staff did a great job of decorating the hall. The serving staff were very courteous and everything was on time. The bartender was very friendly and professional at his job. The appetizers and the meal was excellent. We have had many comments from guests, telling us what a great time they had and what a beautiful location for a wedding reception. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day so special . I'm so glad we chose Deer Creek for her reception.
Thanks again,