COMMENTS

FROM OUR COMMUNITY

HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?
TO LEAVE A COMMENT

ANNE LEBLANC

49 weeks ago

Hello.........just have to share:

My husband and I attended the Region of Durham Christmas dinner/ dance this past Saturday Dec 3rd and were seated at Table #6. My husband had had unexpected dental surgery the day before, was sore and unable to eat a full meal. He was resigned to the fact that he would be sitting at the dinner table watching the rest of us eat our meal as we had not made any arrangements prior to the event.

The lovely server kindly brought him a nice bowl of soup to start and then a plate of mashed potatoes to eat while the rest of us had our dinner. This kind gesture was such a pleasant surprise. My husband was hungry and this gave him the energy to enjoy the dance and the rest of the night. We did not get the lady's name but we did thank her many times that night. Just wanted to share this with you as well. Please let her know again how much we appreciated her thoughtfulness.

Anne & Daniel LeBlanc

FRASER GRANT

136 weeks ago

glad to see that you are opening up on Saturday lets hope the rain stays off or at least not heavy. lets have a great year again at the club.

ANGELA PENFOUND

161 weeks ago

Hey there,

It would be helpful to have a notice on the main page of the site that tells golfers the ground conditions. So if there is a frost delay, or too much water to play it could be mentioned on the main page of the site.

Thanks!

GAVIN GAGNON

179 weeks ago

Hello,

Can you please let me know if there are golf scrambles held at Deer Creek on an annual basis that are open to the public? If so, are there any multi-day ones? I am fairly new to Ontario and am trying to find some good scrambles to go in with some friends.

Gavin Gagnon

HENG ZHANG

186 weeks ago

Dear Sir/Madam:
I want to start my golf class,but I am a totally fresh man,I never played golf before also I do not have any basic knowledge of golf,but I am very interested in this sport,may I get some suggestion from you?For example,what kind of course I need to take and what kind of equipments I need to buy etc.
Your suggestion will be highly appreciated!!!
Cheers
Heng Zhang

BRYAN

189 weeks ago

is there a projected date for opening.

JENNIFER GINGRAS

190 weeks ago

so can a university student who was unable to come to the job fair still be able to submit a resume? he had ruby practice in Peterborough, please contact me via my email, I receive regular emails from you already

MICHAEL WATERS

217 weeks ago

Great memories.
Michael

KEN VAILLANCOURT

220 weeks ago

Hi. I just wanted to comment on my daughter's wedding that was held at your banquet facility on Aug. 16th. It was fantastic. Your staff did a great job of decorating the hall. The serving staff were very courteous and everything was on time. The bartender was very friendly and professional at his job. The appetizers and the meal was excellent. We have had many comments from guests, telling us what a great time they had and what a beautiful location for a wedding reception. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day so special . I'm so glad we chose Deer Creek for her reception.
Thanks again,